At Mission Audiology, our mission is to offer high-quality hearing care to our valued patients. Even though we’re all adjusting to a new normal way of doing business, our audiologists in Mission Viejo, CA are happy to have remained open and seeing patients during the current crisis, working with limited teams and hours, as well as implementing safety procedures.
As we prepare to open to our full capacity, we welcome you to call and come in so that we can help you. We have all been isolated for the last two months. Hearing loss isolates people from their family and friends. We all now have a clearer sense of what isolation feels like.
Your Safety & Health Are Covered
Because your safety and health is our top priority, we’ve been working on ways to provide hearing care with an enhanced focus on your well-being. When we see you in our office again, we want you to know that we’ve taken multiple steps to ensure your health and comfort.
At your next visit to our hearing center, you can look forward to the following:
- We ask that all patients call ahead to schedule an appointment to avoid crowing of our waiting room
- All staff members wear masks and gloves and clean surfaces and equipment after each patient visit
- We can do parking lot drop-off and pick-ups if requested
- We will continue to offer video consultations in the comfort of your home if that is your preference
- For those of you who would like more information, you can request a free copy of our book, “The Hearing Transformation,” by visiting MissionAudiologyBook.com. We also have reports on ways of dealing with Tinnitus at MATinnitusReport.com.
Contact Our Audiologists in Mission Viejo, CA Today!
We believe the above steps will ensure the health of our valued patients and staff, so we can continue helping people enjoy the sounds of life again! Please contact us at [practie-phone] with any questions or click here to schedule a consultation.
The information provided in this article is not meant to be medical advice and is for educational purposes only. If you would like to learn more about other topics related to audiology, feel free to contact Mission Audiology by calling (949) 207-7877.