If you have been considering hearing rehabilitation for yourself but dislike the appearance of hearing aids, then our Mission Viejo, CA hearing aid repair doctors have great news for you! Thanks to the incredible advancements in hearing-assistive technology today, hearing aids are now available that can improve your sound experience with true discretion. Keep reading to learn more about today’s invisible hearing aid options!
What Is an Invisible Hearing Aid?
Invisible hearing aids, as you might have already guessed, are not literally invisible. However, their incredibly small size allows them to be placed deep in your ear, so no one will know you are wearing a hearing aid unless you tell them. Because these compact hearing aids fit snugly into your ear, they are also sometimes called invisible in-the-ear hearing aids.
What Are the Benefits of Invisible Hearing Aids?
In addition to the obvious benefit of having a truly discreet hearing solution, our there are many other reasons to love invisible hearing aids, including:
- Minimal Upkeep Required. You can wear your invisible hearing aid 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, for months at a time.
- Convenience. You can keep wearing your hearing aid during everyday activities, such as sleeping or showering. They also won’t interfere with your glasses or the telephone.
- Comfort. When fitted properly, invisible hearing aids sit completely and comfortably inside your ear canal.
- Clarity. You can enjoy natural sound quality with invisible hearing aids.
- Technology. Thanks to their wireless capability, you can connect your hearing aid to your cell phone and other devices.
Learn More About Invisible Hearing Aids with Our Mission Viejo, CA Hearing Aid Repair Doctors
You can learn more about invisible and other styles of hearing aid technology during your completely free, no-obligation hearing assessment and treatment consultation with our expert audiologists. Click here or call 310.375.6161 to schedule your appointment today!